Equine Insurance | Van Gundy Insurance Bloomington IL

Equine Property Casualty

Equine Farm – Coverage for personal (personal home, sheds, barns, outbuildings) and business exposures to losses that are typically found on most equine farms. Equine Farm can be written to include liability or as a standalone policy.


Care Custody and Control – If you are in the business of boarding, training, breeding or transporting non-owned horses that are in your care, custody or control, this coverage may be endorsed onto your equine liability or equine farm policy.


Umbrella – Increases the liability limits on the underlying coverages such as workers’ compensation, liability, auto, etc.


Property Insurance – Homes, garages, sheds, barns, arenas, etc.


Inland Marine Insurance – Tractors, equipment, tack


Liability Insurance – Personal, business and equine exposures


Umbrella Insurance – Additional liability limits over personal, business, equine, worker's comp and auto coverages

Van Gundy Insurance

101 South Towanda Avenue • Normal, Illinois 61761
Phone: (309) 452-1156 or (800) 784-8639 • Fax: (309) 452-7500

BBM web link